Pages

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015

Let me be weak

I'd like to think I'm a rather strong girl. That I found my way through a lot of darkness, survived, kept my head up high. 
But there are other times. 
Times when I just want to fall to pieces. And have someone by my side pick me up again. Someone who knows the right order of this jigsaw, who knows what belongs in the picture and what doesn't. 
I want to let myself fall again, close my eyes and just let go - knowing that there's someone who'll catch me. Who'll wrap his arms around me and show me it'll be alright. That I'll be fine. 
Someone who lets me fall apart and builds me up again. Someone who helps me break into a thousand little splinters because he knows it's what I need. But who doesn't forget I also need him to fix me again, glue it all together - coming out stronger than I was. 
I need to trust someone that much again. 
I'd like to think I'm a rather strong girl. But I really need to be weak right now. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen