Pages

Mittwoch, 2. September 2015

Dear Sam,

Thank you for your comment :) It's great to know you're sticking around! I don't know - have you seen my answer to your last comment?

i hope you know what you are doing with your D/s relationship. i will just say this once, as i hope that you are being careful. i only say this out of love and nothing else, of course. i also hope that you smile more these days. i find that if you think that this is right, then by all means, go for it. but do not be blind to the consequences. i wish you good luck on it, and every other aspect of your life.

Thank you for your concern! I really appreciate that. I can only imagine what D/s must look like from the outside. And: yes, I am sure. It's probably not the least what you think it's like at all. I was having prejudices myself - I got to know a lot about it because I was researching for an article I wrote for a magazine on BDSM. It was scary. These people told me about pain, and cuffs, and breath play and whatnot. I was like 'what the fuck is wrong with them?!' It also felt like the sub was giving herself (or himself) up just to please the Dom, giving up who she was and what she wanted. - That is not the case. I can only say what it's like with AD ...
I'm not sure how He'll feel about me saying this, but: I'd trust Him with my life right now. He takes care of me. He looks out for me. He is gentle. He makes sure I sleep and eat enough, I have social plans, I am well. He makes me laugh and smile and deal with issues that I have. He supports me. He pushes me to solve conflicts that I have. He encourages me to do things I may be too shy otherwise. He knows me. Everything about me. There is no hiding, He needs me to be open with Him, to tell Him everything. I can feel myself making progress. D/s is not just about sex (well, unless you limit it to the bedroom only, but then I wouldn't be a sub, I'd be a Bottom, and He'd be a Top). It's about - bettering the sub. She sets the limits. If it's done properly, the Dom watches her closely, knows her, only does what pleases her - in theory. Yes, there is punishment. That was the part I struggled with most. The part I couldn't wrap my head around. Why would He want to punish me? - But now I understand. And I feel that punishment is needed. Actually, that I need it, that I want it. That if I screw up, if I'm disrespectful - that I want Him to remind me where my place is. I have decided to submit - and that decision must come from a position of strength or it'd be abuse. I saw that He was worth my submission, that I could trust Him with everything, that He'd never judge me or hurt me intentionally or not have my best interest in mind.
And then, well, you can't deny the sexual dimension of this. Yes, I like that as well. I like being tied up. I like being blindfolded. I like some soft pain play. - But especially here, when it's about pleasure, His pleasure is my pleasure. He likes being in control because I like to hand control over to Him. He likes using nipple clamps because I enjoy the pain. And I enjoy that He decides what level of pain He inflicts on me. Is it a 7 out of 10? Or a 3? Or even ... a twelve out of 10? - But even then it's not set in stone. He pushes me - and watches me closely. How do I cope? Am I okay? Am I safe? Do I like it? It's not that He is in control and just sticks to His script and does whatever He wants to do. That's not how it's like at all.
I like how I am developing. I like knowing what He wants of me. For example, He wants me to be comfortable with accepting compliments. That's not a bad thing, is it? So every time someone compliments me, I swallow the urge to argue against it, and say 'thank you' (most of the times). I like exploring my limits, I like developing, I like getting more comfortable with myself. So far, all He's done with and to me was for my own good, helped me.
I remember asking Him in the beginning what He was into. What did a potential sub need to have to attract Him? Sexually? - And He answered that there was not one fantasy. That it all depended on the sub. What she wanted, how far she was comfortable going, what she'd already experienced and what not. Of course, you have to match sexually, just as you have to click personality-wise. If the Dom is into pain play and humiliation, and the sub can't stand that - it just won't work. Or if the Dom is sadistic and the sub not masochistic. Things like that. But within your kink, the question of how far you go is answered by the sub, somehow.
- I'm sure I didn't explain it correctly. It really is hard to find the words. What I love about it is the power dynamic. Seeing how two people interact with each other.
Oh, and AD doesn't want to change me. I am a smartass. I am cheeky. I talk back sometimes - but He cherishes my cheekiness, my wit, my personality. - It's safe to say that I have never trusted anyone as much as I trust Him right now.

hearing you talk about that film, i.e. Dirty Dancing made me smile. i love seeing parts of you i never have before.

There's so much about me that my ED suppressed. I am curious what I'll end up blogging about. Will this be about submission? About my studies? About everyday life? I am not "Kiwi, the ED'ed girl" anymore, I am Kiwi, the girl who likes this and this and this. That's a great thing, isn't it? :)

eat well, love. you deserve to nourish your body. it has done nothing wrong and it does not deserve to be harmed as a result. that's one thing you have to remember. your body does not deserve this punishment of not eating.

Thank you so much for your words! You're absolutely right. And I am eating well at the moment, it comes natural. I do keep track of what I eat, and I do still want to drop weight - but I am doing so healthily. And slowly. I am eating what I feel like eating, I don't cut short on anything. It feels good to eat healthily, but not ... paying too much attention. No obsession.

i remember that comment. and it's not true. 
i find with stuff like this, the only thing you can do - because i've had my share is to let them go. not for them, but for you. you don't deserve to hear that over in your head. i find that the more you purge your heart from those things, the more you can fill it with good things. 

Thanks again. You're right - again. But it's easier said than done. It still determines so much about who I am. And especially when I'm talking to a Dom, someone who'll have to understand every aspect of me, who'll have to see a flicker in my eye and know what caused it - I need to mention it. I grew up in a home like that. It'll always influence who I am. But I can stop believing it. And I will. Eventually. I have strong and I have weak moments. - But the strong ones outnumber the weak ones by far these days. So I guess I am on a good way.

Please do tell me, Sam - is your blog trigger-free? I'd love to catch up with you - but I am not allowed if it could trigger my ED.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Hope you're well! I love you, I hope you know that <3

xoxo
Kiwi

3 Kommentare:

  1. hello, hello - my dear little Kiwi.

    i actually haven't but now that i know that you reply to these comments, i think i'll be checking religiously for replies.

    D/s is very...controlled i think when done properly. i myself am very aroused by BDSM and D/s relationships, but i have the most ludicrous fantasies. so far, i really don't think anything of your relationship as i don't know it. i just mentioned what i said as a word of warning. i know someone that takes D/s to an strange levels (e.g. lets their Dom take their phone/their things from them if they do not comply with their orders as if they are children and for silly bedroom related reasons too).

    sweetie, if you are that sure of him, then i can only say: good luck and take care. that's just about it.

    also, i want to say that you shouldn't feel the need to justify yourself for any aspect of your life to anyone (!). it feels like after some point, you are trying to make me see otherwise or trying to justify why. love, i take your word for it. you know why or how you should trust him. as a friend, i should only be concerned when needed, and if you tell me that i needn't be, then i would trust you just like that because you are a grown woman, you know how to take care of yourself (just something i say when i feel like people are attempting to justify their behaviour. you really don't need to. i trust that you're smart enough to know what you've gotten yourself into. i just had to mention it because if i didn't, i will not forgive myself if something had happened to you or if it took a turn for the worst or etc. it is a cautionary statement is all! <3)

    i've read through that a few times and hopefully, it makes some sort of sense to you! i do not mean to sound like i am judging you and hopefully, i have not offended you. i never mean to. you are too precious.

    if it is good for you and you feel like it helps you become who you strive to me, then that is enough. you know what is best for yourself. anyone else that tells you otherwise is a fool. you continue to work on yourself and develop into this persona that you would like to be.

    i would love to see you absolutely content and at peace with yourself. everyone deserves that.

    "I am not "Kiwi, the ED'ed girl" anymore, I am Kiwi, the girl who likes this and this and this. That's a great thing, isn't it? :)"

    absolutely brilliant.

    i think after some time, we become our disorders but we are not disorders. nobody that has a physical disease becomes their disease. but why do we let mental disorders take over our identity? that isn't right. it skews reality onto a whole new level.

    "And I am eating well at the moment, it comes natural." i will never get sick of hearing this.

    "Thanks again. You're right - again. But it's easier said than done." very true. i think it's something that will take a while for you to work around. it doesn't make what he said right. no way. i always tell you to let go of stuff like this because it is harming you. it is something that has been mentioned in your blog before a few times, so i know that it still hurts you so badly (and it is understandable as to why). you don't deserve that kind of pain. nobody does. i hope that as you grow into your new skin, you are able to accept that he said that and he was wrong. and you are a human being. that logically makes you worth any other human being in the world. what you'd do for others, you should always be prepared to do for yourself.



    (continued in comments)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hmm, triggering? i do not believe so, but that depends on your trigger and how sensitive you are to things. i do joke about me being pudgy, but i do not really mean it. i have been in recovery for two years. i do still mention weight related comments that people tell me and my weight/height, measurements, but no BMI numbers sporadically. i talk about food lots still. i do eat it though and have been eating properly for a while now. i do not engage in any purging behaviours but i may mention them here and there. i probably eat more than most "normal" people by the way.

    there is maybe one or two posts where i mentioned not eating properly and eating very low intakes (giving away a specific number probably), but i generally do not eat that way. i generally eat way more than usual and mention it multiple times within my blog.

    i hope this gives you enough of an inkling. if you decide not to read my blog for the safety of your own mind, then that is absolutely fine. triggers are very hard to define, but i do want to mention that you are very de-sentisied to triggers at some point during recovery. i know there is a point during recovery where absolutely everything is triggering. anyone that isn't sunshine and rainbows and even mentioned the slightest bit of food triggered me at some point, so i do understand if you decide not to. xxx

    ta, love.


    -Sam Lupin

    PS. hopefully i did not say anything that offends you. i reread this comment a few times and i do not know how to phrase certain things in another way. i hope that this gets my point across. xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. actually...give me a minute.

    i also forget i do mention exercise! and i only forgot to mention it because i actually enjoy it rather than forcing myself to do it.

    -Sam Lupin

    AntwortenLöschen