Pages

Montag, 28. September 2015

Midnight ramblings

Tomorrow I'll get my brother's car. And I will drive to my old apartment where I will see my ex, and I will get the stuff from the kitchen that belongs to me. This way, the only stuff that's still with him is what's in the basement.
Ugh. I am feeling a bit ... mixed up about that.
I am also having mixed feelings about my diet these days. There are two parts of me: one that very logically analyzes and tells me 'you only had a caffe latte today, that is not enough, goddamit!', and another one that says 'who gives a fuck?' and paralyzes me. I was at the supermarket today, and you know how you can characterize a person by the groceries they shop? Well. Two bottles of diet coke, chewing gum, a liter of low fat milk and a smoothie (that I am not even planning on having tomorrow, but over the next two days). - It's officially the shopping list of a fuck-up.

Still. I am in a good mood, somehow. Despite everything. I've been to a reading and enjoyed it so much. Tomorrow I am going to go to a poetry slam that I've been wanting to go to forever. Looking forward to it!

And: I am trying to make the best of it, despite everything. I will get that comfortable chair of mine from my father's garage and I am going to figure out a place to put it. I've been storing it at my father's because there literally is no place in this apartment where it fits - but I am wishing for it to be here. Desperately. Because lately I feel like I wanna sit here and read and read and read - and I just have nothing to sit in comfortably. And it's such a great chair to read in, and the angle is just perfect for Findus to curl up on my lap.
So I'll get it tomorrow.

And now I'll finally get my dishes done and turn my apartment into a place someone can actually live in again.



xoxo
Kiwi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen