Pages

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016

I'm a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind

What is it about this BDSM lifestyle that makes people smooch my cheek and tell me how cute and innocently naive it is that I wanna be monogamous with someone?
Is it so weird that I want someone to take an interest in me - and not just my submission?
Is it so weird that I want someone to sweep me off my feet, make me feel loved and like a princess - before he fucks my brains out?
Yes. I'm a naively romantic bitch. It may even be childish. But how come that in vanilla world you fall in love, and here you get collared? If even that. Why can't we have both? Why is it hard to find a boyfriend, but have multiple people wanting to be your owner?
I love to play. I love how open most people in this lifestyle are. But why must we discuss kink before anything else?
Yes. I'm a naively romantic bitch. But I wanna wake up to good morning texts and close my eyes to goodnight ones. I want some innocence in between plugs and crops and blowjobs.
Why is kink always the center of attention? I want someone to make me happy. And happily fuck me to heaven then.
I want someone to make me unspeakably blissful before he does the unspeakable to me.
I want someone to fight for me as a girl - before he fights for me as a sub.

Is that so much to ask for? Am I entering the wrong lifestyle for that? Am I the only naively romantic chick out there?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen