Pages

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016

The image is gone

I don't know if it was me writing about it. I don't know if it was that friend of mine - whom I really need to give a name for to refer to her on this blog ... Hm. Let's call her M :) - So, I don't know if it was M telling me she could identify with what I had said, or telling me that she thinks there's something (ha, and I rarely dare to repeat her words here!) fragile and small about me, even though I'm taller than her. And while it's awkward that she knows, I'm also glad and thankful that she does.
It was probably a mix of all of the above. Most likely me not eating since Monday does play into there, too. And I'd worry about it not being healthy if I would be giving a shit. But I'm done with being responsible for now.
That's the bitter aftermath. Healthy or not, I'm feeling better about myself today. I can look in a mirror and not turn away - and I didn't even put up makeup this morning :D

And no worries - if anyone does worry - I am going to eat eventually. And I am going to fight my ED again, eventually. I just need some days off. If that makes any sense.

xoxo
Kiwi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen