Pages

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015

Seems to become a habit ...

... to blog from the office. Thanks, Blogger, for this handy tool of submitting posts via e-Mail!

Five minutes of girl talk: I am going to get my nails done today! Woohoo! (Yes, I have to laugh and roll my eyes at myself for this sentence. You are not alone with this reaction.)
I've been working in the food-related industry since I was 18 years old, and in Germany we have very strict rules of no nail polish and no acryl nails. I am girly enough to care a lot about my nails - there's just no better feeling than long and neat nails. And I also do have to admit that I love teasing guys with long nails, and maybe leave a few scratches ... I also love the sound when I drum my fingers on the table with long nails. - I just love long nails. Not too long, of course. Anyways. I do have a dog. And I am not too oity-toity to use my hands doing whatever - so my natural nails break. Plus, I tend to rip off my nails when I'm upset with myself. First level of self-harm, so to say. Because it takes a second to break a nail, and weeks for it to grow back.
So once a month I go to my nail stylist and let her do my nails and support them with acryl so that they don't break. And today is that day! :) It's annoyingly girlish, but I am looking forward to having all neat and good-looking nails again <3
And while we are already at it: Tomorrow I'll go to my hair stylist and get my hair done. I trust her with every cell of my body, every time I go there I leave with a different cut, and each time it looks stunningly good (for me, that is). I'm like 'Hey, I was thinking of this and that', then she looks at me through the mirror 'no, that's NOT what you want. We'll do it like this and that. Can you picture it?' - 'No. But do it anyways.' And then she's delighted like a little kid because she gets to have her way with my hair - and I leave the studio a different person. Last time she said 'Kerstin, you're like a doll. With that face. It just takes tiny changes and you have a different look, you're another person.' For some reason, I like that quite much. I am planning to grow back my hair, though (it's about shoulderlength now), and have her dye it brunette-ish with highlights. But that's my plan - let's see what she'll do with my hair tomorrow :D AD gave me some restrictions, though: neither purple nor green. Too bad. Lol. (Though I had purple hair already - and it looked amazing. But who am I to argue with my Dom, huh? Especially when I want Him to approve of my tattoo soon-ish.)

Speaking of tattoos. Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!!! I went to a tattoo studio yesterday and talked to a tattoo artist and she was impressed by the font I chose for the tattoo. She's fond of the motive, and she sketched it for me - and I absolutely LOVE it. It's very very close to the picture I uploaded here. I cannot wait to have her tattoo it - I am SO GODDAMN EXCITED. I absolutely love it. She also named a price (100€), it's less than I expected. And she says it covers the whole tattoo. Some of those lines are very thin and may have to be tattooed twice. It's comforting to know that she'll take fully care of it. She also seems pretty nice. I have a good feeling - and I think that's the most important thing about getting a tattoo.
I bought a thin waterproof Sharpie yesterday and drew the tattoo on my skin. I can't stop looking at it. It's not nearly as neat as her sketch, of course, but it ain't bad, either. I re-did it this morning because the color was already slightly fading (can't wait for it to be permanent!!!) - I just hope AD gives His permission soon. I really want this. So darn much.

I also wanted to rearrange my bedroom for a couple of days now, and never got to it. I did do it last night - and started at 10.30pm. Seems legit, right? Well. I was done at around 1am - and of course it didn't work out the way I had planned it to work. Either my bed is too big or my bedroom is too small; I may be biased but I vote for the latter. Anyways. I rearranged it now and I'm quite fond of the solution. Now I just need to find a place for my comfy reading chair ... which will be quite a task. Because there really is no space. Ugh. But I'll get to it tonight. Make that apartment finally mine :-)

Have I mentioned I'm all excited about my tattoo? I did not? I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY TATTOO!!! ;-)

xoxo
Kiwi (who better hushes before she talks some more about her tattoo. That she's really excited about, by the way)

P.S.:  I try not to worry about food too much. Or about no food, more accurately. Haven't eaten today yet, am at Starbucks meeting ex-colleagues of mine - and can't even make myself have a nonfat latte. Darn.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen