Pages

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015

What a weekend!

Hello world,

I really don't know what to say except: Damn, I had so much fun this weekend! I can't believe it!

This guy - from now on I am gonna call him E -, we went to a club Saturday night. With several of his friends. It was fun. They're the kind of people who don't judge you, who don't give a fuck about other people's opinions and who just want to have a good time.

It's been quite a while that I've talked about something kinky on here, hasn't it? So I am going to share this story now. My drunk self thinks it's hilarious, my sober self doesn't think it thaaaaaat funny anymore, but luckily I also don't regret it.
So E and I, we were making out in a corner of the club. He is a pretty good kisser (he once even lifted my hands above my head and locked them there, and all I could think was 'Pleeeasse, don't let go!', but sadly he did after like a second) - he's gentle. He did push me against the wall - and there are two persons inside of me right now. One part of me says 'It's good he was this soft and gentle and not urging' - it took a while until he dared to grab my ass, and in between I felt him looking to the sides, checking if anyone was watching us. To be honest - in that moment, I didn't care if anyone was watching. If he would've pushed me down on my knees, I would happily have obeyed. But then again there's this part of me who is really, really glad he did not - that he actually looked out for me and did not want to bring me (and him, most likely) into an uncomfortable position. But, well, there's also naughty me who wouldn't shut up in my head, begging him to do unspeakable things to me. Anyway. Now comes the fun part: we were kissing, my hand in his pants, his hand finally in my pants ('please, please, please slide a finger in, pleeeeaaaseeee'). By then I had already forgotten where we were.


When we opened our eyes, his friend was standing right next to us, a grin all over his face, a beer in his hand. "I am so happy for the two of you!" And then he turned and was gone. - And we laughed, and sadly he then stopped. And made sure I was okay. Which I was. Which I am. I would've never thought I'd ever be. 

When the club closed, we went to his friend's apartment ... and, well. Had some fun. All I'm gonna say is that he is a very, very good kisser.



xoxo
Kiwi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen